Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wonderful holidays!

Hello! Lots of wonderful things going on! Chris's dad, Frank, came to visit so it's been wonderful to spend time with him. He then went off to Florida to spend Thanksgiving with his sister Anita, and brother-in-law Bill. He had a great time there at The Villages. My dad came for Thanksgiving week and spent lots of time with Matt, Thomas, and Christian. They learned how to call him Papa right away, which was very cute. Frank is now back from Florida and will spend some more time with us before heading back home to San Diego.

On Saturday I got to have a spa day with my amazing friend, Amy! We met out at the Wild Horse Pass spa, Ajji, at about 8:30 a.m. First, we went for a walk along their gorgeous 2.5 mile interpretive trail that ran along the golf course. Then, we took a Pilates class (I'm still sore!), and then Amy had a massage, and I had a facial. We then had lunch by the pool. It was the perfect weather, sunny and clear and low 70s. Wonderful, relaxing day!!! Amy came over on Sunday to meet our little guys before she flew back home to the Bay Area.

I've posted lots of pics here.

Love, j&c, m&t&c


















No comments: