Friday, August 24, 2007

Embryo Update

Everything went great yesterday! They transferred 3 embryos to give us the best chance of getting pregnant. Dr. Craig said he's predicting the highest percentage odds, since all went perfectly. 72% chance of getting pregnant, 50% chance of twins, and 7% chance of triplets. I'm starting day 2 of princess time on the couch. Chris will go to work today, so it'll be just me to enjoy reading--Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (a vamipire novel), Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (I'm starting #7!), Baby Must-Haves (a fun book describing all the baby necessities), and Bright from the Start (a baby development book). I hope to watch a couple movies too, and get caught up on Days of our Lives.

September 4 is the day we'll find out the news.

Please keep us in your prayers! j&c

2 comments:

Idaho Jill said...

can't wait till 9/4!!!! Thinking of you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope it all went well!!

I come to read this, I have just been SO busy with transitions at work and school and finding an apartment (its been a really fun month) I haven't had time to write.

Hope everything is well-hopefully next time you guys are in Cali. you can come see my apartment. Its just down teh st. from my parents-I can afford rent, I just won't be able to eat. :)
Love, Megan