Thursday, May 14, 2009

We're having a . . .


Today we found out we're having another little baby boy Herb! We're so excited about this little guy; he looked just fine on the ultrasound. He weighs 8 oz, and is right on target with his growth. Here is a profile view of his little face.

Sunday was my second Mother's Day, and it was a good one. Chris gave me an electronic picture frame where we can store all of our pictures and videos. I can take it on the road with me, so I can see the babies even when I'm away. Saturday we had their one-year pictures taken. We'll get to see them tomorrow. Other than that, we stayed home the whole weekend, and I deep-cleaned and organized our kitchen. It was such a disaster! Now, it is nice and clean with all the stuff put away in cupboards--so it's much easier to keep it clean from here on out. Also, vacuumed up about 2 additional pets worth of dog/cat fur. Ick.

Happy Birthday to Shari (yesterday)!

We're so excited about our Oregon/Washington trip coming up next Thursday. Michael and Jill and Olivia will be coming in from Boise, and Chris's dad is also going to be visiting with us at Dad's ranch. Lots of family, kids, animals, celebrating, and relaxing! Can't wait!

Love, j&c, m&t, and new baby herb!

No comments: