Saturday, March 14, 2009

Update from the Herbs









All's well here in AZ. I went to the doctor and everything is fine with the baby. I've posted the ultrasound picture. He or she is just a little blob--and oh, there's just one little blob, thankfully! The baby will be due October 11. I'm going back to my same doctors, so I met with Dr. Sawai who delivered Thomas. She was happy to see me back--and not surprised, because she had warned us it may happen.

Aunt Janet and Uncle Rich came to visit a few times over the last couple of weeks, so there are some cute pictures of Aunt Janet with Thomas and Uncle Rich with Matt.

Also, Chris does such a wonderful job on our yard, and it's a beautiful time of year, so I've included a couple of pictures.

Matt and Thomas had their check-up this week, and they're both doing well. Matt weighs 22 lbs, 6 oz, and is 30" tall. Thomas weighs 23 lbs, 2 oz, and is 29 1/2" tall.

That's all for now!

xo, j&c, m&t

1 comment:

Idaho Jill said...

Yay for one baby! :) Cute pics!