Saturday, October 18, 2008

Special Photos


We had a photographer come to the house a couple months ago to take pictures of the babies. They made this one into a 16 x 20 for us, so we're looking for a pretty frame.

They're getting so big! They're pretty much sleeping through the nights now, which is so nice for us. They're eating purees of green beans, avocado, butternut squash, and apples, as well as oatmeal, rice cereal, and their bottles. Thomas loves eating! Matt is not as interested and prefers his bottle.

Chris is working on the apartments today--trying to move some people out of Sunnyslope who have not been paying. We have a vacancy over at Alice, too, and we've started running ads. I hope it rents soon! I've been able to stay home with the babies all day; it's nice since I was out 2 nights this past week.

Love, j&c, m&t

2 comments:

Elysmom said...

Aww.. those are beautiful!

The Milner Web Page said...

I love the "feet" pic! Too cute..........I wish I would have thought of something like that when my kids were babies. Now they just have BIG feet, like mine! LOL
Shelly