Sunday, August 3, 2008

Earthquake in LA





I was traveling this week for work in the LA area and felt the earthquake that was centered in the Diamond Bar/Chino Hills area. I had just come out of an appointment at the Palos Verdes Library District and was perusing their Friends book sale in the parking garage when it hit. I thought maybe it was an earthquake, but I wasn't completely sure. I'm glad it wasn't "the big one."

Matthew and Thomas are doing great! They're just over 13 weeks now, and they've gotten so big. We got them each a little Bumbo chair. They hold their heads up pretty well now, and they really like being able to sit up and look around. They especially like looking at each other.

Here are some new pics!

Love, j&c, m&t

1 comment:

Idaho Jill said...

Too too too cute. Love the pics, they are so huge! Love 'em!