Sunday, July 20, 2008

Meme tagged from Jill

Jill tagged me to do a meme, so here goes . . .

Three Things...
THAT SCARE ME: That someone close to me will die, accidents, evil people

I LOVE: my family, my friends, and my pets...(yes, Jill & Kelli, this is identical to yours, but it's honestly what I would have put, too!)

I HATE: shopping, ironing, unloading the dishwasher, moving

I'M DOING RIGHT NOW: doing this meme, drinking coffee

I CAN DO: bookkeeping, play the piano (though I don't do it often), write pretty well

I CAN'T DO: crossword puzzles, remember details (have to write everything down!)

THAT ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FOODS: pasta, hummus and pita, potatoes--prepared any way possible!

SHOWS I WATCHED WHEN I WAS A KID: Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley, Gilligan's Island, The Flintstones, Little House on the Prairie

I'm tagging these people to do the same meme on their blogs: Cheryl, Anthony

1 comment:

Idaho Jill said...

thanks! :) I can't do crosswords, either-Abby can do them in pen!