Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The latest






Sorry for the lengthy delay between posts! Last Monday the babies had their 1 month check-up (at 5 weeks, oops), and they were just perfect. They had their 2nd hep B shots, and they cried which was awful. With all the controversy about vaccines and autism, especially in boys, we are carefully considering how we want our babies vaccinated. We're reading books by Dr. Sears and by Stephanie Cave, and are likely going to follow in the path of our friends Stefanie and Francisco. They are only having their little boy get one shot per month.

I had my 6-week check-up Monday, and I've been given the all-clear to go back to work, exercise, and generally resume life. So, I started back to work yesterday, and I'm happy to be back. I'm working from home this week to try to get caught up. Chris is excited to be a stay-at-home dad. I've posted a couple of pictures here, and I'll add some more later. They are of me and the two babies (actually awake!), them asleep on the couch, and the last one is Mom and her kids (Michael and me), her son-in-law (my sweetie Chris), and her grandbabies--Olivia, Matthew, and Thomas.

Love, j&c

No comments: