Monday, February 18, 2008

Starting the 3rd Trimester!

We got the labs back, and everything is fine. I'm not going to get near any more cats besides our own! Yesterday was 28 weeks, which is the start of the 7th month/third trimester. We are so excited for our little guys to arrive! If they arrive at 36 weeks, then there's only 8 weeks to go.

Saturday I finally finished painting my new office, and yesterday we moved in. I still have some boxes to go through and throw out/organize, but for the most part, it looks really good. Next step is to paint the nursery and put up the border. Then, we can move the crib and other furniture in--and out of the hall, guest room, and living room!

Yesterday I posted our Litchfield Park condo for a vacation/business rental on Craigs List. We've already gotten 3 responses, so I think it's going to work out well to do it this way, rather than as a regular rental. Alicia will be moving to Yuma on March 1, so we'll need to get it ready on the 2nd and during the following week. We already have someone who wanted to rent it starting on the 1st!

We also have a vacancy coming up over at our Glendale apartments. I posted it for rent yesterday on Craigs List, and I've got two people scheduled to come and see it on Tuesday evening.

Next time, I'll post pictures of the house and baby stuff. xo, j&c

No comments: