Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hi, we're back!

Sorry it's been so long since I updated our blog! I'm writing from a hotel in Arcadia, CA, on Sunday evening, October 14. Yesterday, Chris and I drove to San Diego so we could attend my cousin Stephanie's wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony next to the water on Mission Bay, followed by a reception filled with yummy food, dancing, and all the special wedding traditions. Stephanie married a fellow doctor she had met on the first day of her freshman year of college. It took them about six years to figure out they were more than "just friends" and another four years before tying the knot. They're now heading off to New Zealand for their honeymoon for two weeks. Congratulations to Stephanie and Leng!

This morning we met our friends Stephanie and Francisco for breakfast in Del Mar. It was so nice to spend time with them. They have a little baby boy due on November 5, so we wish them well, too!

Then, we went to Chris's parents house and were able to spend just a little bit of time with them. They fed us our second breakfast, and I was happy about that! I'd like to have two of every meal, if possible! Then, I dropped Chris off at the airport and he flew home. I'm staying in LA until Wednesday for work.

One of these days I'm going to write about our Hawaii trip and post some pictures.

xo, j&c

No comments: